Business GurusSales, Analyst, Consultant1 Positions
As a Pre Sales Consultant work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Work with Distributors and customers to generate software license quote, purchase orders and invoices and further follow up with payments.
- Respond promptly to customer questions with deep, detailed technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals working with Product Specialists and Architects.
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Manage technical validation activities including proof of concepts.
- Basic knowledge on enterprise software licenses sales.
- Basic understanding of Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid solutions.
- Talk to onsite partner and understand the requirements and think through the system and the underlying platform.
- Drafting the proposal based on the ITN, RFP and RFQ from potential new and existing ustomers.
- Experience working with CRM softwares, Cloud Products like XERO, ZOHO or something.
- Hands On Experience in one or more of the following technologies is a definite plus: Data Integration,Data Warehousing,Data Quality,Data Governance, and Business Intelligence.
- Be a team-player and willingness to take any responsibility the team needs for the success of the company.
Skills - technical & non technical
- System understanding.
- Good in Communication
- Positive Attitude
- Able to prepare BRD.