We are squarely and intensely focused on delivering a better customer experience. We deploy user-centric approach with an ultimate objective – make the end users happy!
We help start-ups turn their business ideas into market-ready products. We serve as your technology partner end-to-end: from ideation & design to prototyping to market-fit, full product development to launch, and scaling up. Our focus – enable your journey from start-up to a profitable enterprise.
We help enterprises keep pace with rapidly evolving business environment, hyper-targeted services, and digital platforms. We work as the extended arm of your product engineering/development team to design/develop/enhance your customer facing, as well as enterprise, applications. Our focus – help you stay agile, competitive, responsive and ahead of the curve.
We have worked with over 50 start-ups; developed hundreds of web and mobile apps that grew to become successful products; and are powered by a team of specialists experienced in advanced technologies and development platforms.
From rapid prototyping to designing for the market, our product engineering approach is geared to help you demonstrate your concept to investors or the market quickly. We design with clear, tangible impact for users and business in mind, so when the app is developed, tested and launched, you can be sure it’s ready for market.
We employ intelligent, flexible development processes, including our own distinctive CB4UBD; think scalability, usability and responsiveness at every step; and stand for collaborative development – working with the client to develop products that work for the client. Throughout, we apply Design Thinking wherein the focus remains on what is right for your business strategy.
We have honed a comprehensive approach to product engineering that covers the entire journey of idea to market, to success. We can leverage this methodology to be your partner in progress; or you can engage us at any stage of the process for a specific service.
- Define your idea, understand your users persona, and complete the wireframes and UI designs, which can be used to validate your idea, in our CB4UBD lab
- Test your assumptions with minimal investment
- Typical timeframe: 6 to 8 weeks
- Develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to go to market with a soft launch OR a full-fledged product
- Use Agile methodologies for efficiencies
- Typical timeframe: 10 to 12 agile sprints
- Generate user reviews and feedback through multiple touchpoints, including focus groups
- Modify and enhance the product
- Achieve Product-Market fit
- Maintain the product by taking care of scalability, performance, technology alignment, and usability
- Bake in continuous improvement and innovation